Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the prize draw to win a Pickle designed Smeg Mini Fridge and a year’s supply of Kuhne Gourmet Selection Pickles, by completing the website entry form at uk.kuehne-international.com.
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Organiser’s (as defined below) “Prize Draw” begins at 00:01 on 21/06/22 and ends at 23:59 on 31/08/22. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are British Summer Time (“BST”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Prize Draw is open to UK residents over the age of eighteen (18), except that the Organiser, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, successors, assigns, agents and consultants (collectively, the “Organiser Partners”), and the Organiser Partner’s immediate families and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw shall be staged in compliance with all applicable competition laws.
By entering, entrants release the Organiser and the Organiser Partners from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Prize Draw or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prizes provided pursuant to the Prize Draw.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules. Entrants represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, Entrants agree to accept the decisions of the Organiser, as final and binding as it relates to the Prize Draw.
4. How to Enter: To enter, Entrants must enter their Full Name and a valid Email Address on the uk.kuehne-international.com website page. The entry must fulfill all Prize Draw requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the ‘Prize’. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Official Rules will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Organiser. Prize Draw entrants may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. Use of fraudulent methods or otherwise attempting to circumvent the Official Rules shall be grounds for immediate removal and ineligibility from the Prize Draw, at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
All entries must be received by the 31/08/22 deadline. The Organiser is not responsible for late or unsuccessful attempts to enter. The Organiser reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion which entries have satisfied the entry requirements. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR ENTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. RANDOM DRAW: There will be one lucky Winner, chosen at random through a computer generated process within 7 days of the Prize Draw 31/08/22 deadline.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ANNOUNCEMENT: The Winner will be notified by email on or about 09/09/22 and will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification attempt. The Winner may be required to provide proof of age, identity and address, and other documents as required by the Organiser, as determined by the Organiser, in its sole discretion. If the Winner cannot be contacted by email within 7 days after the first attempt to contact him or her, or if he or she fails to provide proof of age and identity, or if he or she fails to meet the other Eligibility criteria, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate entry will be randomly drawn in his or her place. Only three alternate Winners will be drawn, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
We are required to either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place following the Prize Draw. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails email@example.com within one month after the Prize Draw 31/08/22 deadline. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. PRIZE: One Winner will receive a Kühne-branded Smeg Free standing refrigerator (One Door, 50’s Style Aesthetic, Net Volume 34L) and an assorted 56 x Kühne Gourmet Selection (350g). Unless the Winner would prefer a single delivery, the 56x Kühne Gourmet Selection will be fulfilled in four separate deliveries, within twelve months of the giveaway end date.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Organiser. No other prize substitution is permitted except at the Organiser’s discretion. The prize is not transferable. Any other expenses shall be the sole responsibility of the prize Winner. The Organiser does not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prize.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Organiser to use the Winner’s Name and Likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and promotion without further notice, permission or compensation in any and all media now known or hereafter developed.
8. RIGHTS IN SUBMISSIONS: Each Entrant agrees that:
Each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Prize Draw, including, without limitation, the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entrant’s submission to the Organiser for purposes of the Prize Draw, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Organiser and Entrant, does not place the Organiser in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant’s entry, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between the Organiser and Entrant are as set forth in these Official Rules and the release forms.
By participating in the Prize Draw, each Entrant hereby grants permission for the Organiser and the Organiser Partners to use Entrant’s Name and Likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade and promotion without further notice, permission, or compensation in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe. Except as required by law or permitted pursuant to these Official Rules, the Organiser will not share an Entrant’s personal information with any third parties.
9. TERMS: The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Prize Draw. The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Kuhne website and/or violates these Official Rules. The Organiser has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Prize Draw, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering in the Prize Draw.
The Organiser has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Prize Draw, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses in the same day; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Prize Draw rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering the Prize Draw.
10. Indemnification; Limitation of Liability: By entering, Entrant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and the Organiser Partners harmless from any liability, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage of any kind to persons or property, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, arising out of or related to
(i) Entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof,
(ii) the use of Entrant’s Name and Likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by the Organiser, without compensation or additional consents from Entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so;
(iii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service;
(v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Draw;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries.
11. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, exemplary, indirect, special or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including legal fees. Disputes: THIS PRIZE DRAW IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ENGLAND. As a condition of participating in this Prize Draw, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Prize Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
12. Please note that Facebook, Instagram and other platforms on which this Prize Draw may be promoted, are not responsible for any element of this promotion and have in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered this promotion.
14.Organiser: The organiser of the Prize Draw is Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.), Kühnehöfe 11, 22761 Hamburg, Germany, and the following party commissioned by Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.): OvernightSite Ltd, 3.10 Canterbury Court, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.