KUHNE NL SURVEY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions are for the Kuhne NL Survey Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Prize Draw is organised by Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.), Kühnehöfe 11, 22761 Hamburg, Germany, and the following party commissioned by Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.): OvernightSite Ltd, 3.10 Canterbury Court, Kennington Park Business Centre, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.
3. You must be a resident of the Netherlands to enter the Prize Draw.
4. The Prize Draw is free to enter.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
6. Only one entrant per household is permitted.
7. Ten winners will be chosen from entries made during the Prize Draw period.
8. The winner(s) will receive, unless otherwise stated, a prize bundle containing 1 x Kühne Sweet Pickle Gherkin Relish (370ml), 1 x Kühne Mustard Gherkin Relish (370ml).
9. Entry must be made before 23:59 GMT on 07.07.23. The draw will be made within 10 days of the Prize Draw closing.
10. The winner(s) will be chosen at random and notified, via email, within five days of the draw date.
11. The winner(s) may be asked to take part in applicable publicity.
12. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid Netherlands address within 7 days of this notification or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. We are required to either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place following the Prize Draw. To comply with this obligation, the winner(s) will be required to provide their Surname and County / State, so that this information can be displayed on the T&Cs and provided to anyone who emails Info.NL@kuehne.de within one month after the Prize Draw deadline.
14. Employees of Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.), its suppliers, agents, distributors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
15. The prize draw is governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
16. The Prize Draw may be modified or withdrawn at any time.